Audit Apprenticeship Programme
Start Date: Sep 1, 2020
Closing Date: Jul 30, 2020
The largest of our UK practices, Audit is all about examining organisations, and ensuring their published annual accounts are a ‘true and fair’ reflection of their financial performance.
Our Audit Apprenticeship offers a valuable opportunity for you to gain a breadth experience in Audit. Join us, and you’ll develop broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of different industry sectors and study towards a Level 7 ACA or CA qualification – all whilst earning a salary.
You’ll learn alongside your peers, and with the support of mentors, to develop the skills needed to work with new technologies such as artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to provide the insights which produce quality audit outcomes for a range of businesses.
Our Audit Apprenticeship Programme means being part of a collaborative, quality-driven team where you’ll be supported to build a successful, long-term career in Audit.
- Able to work collaboratively and can build positive, constructive business relationships
- Take accountability for delivering high quality, accurate work
- Self-motivated and can organise own workload to ensure effective delivery of engagements and projects
- Strives to continually improve
- Curious about businesses and enjoys working with data
- Forward-thinking and keen to learn and understand regulation
- Able to follow clear process in a regulated environment