2022 Technology Degree Apprenticeship [Register Interest]
Start Date: Aug 1, 2022
Closing Date: Apr 25, 2022
Hit Apply to Register your interest for VMware’s 2022 intake of apprentice technologists
You will embark on a journey to become an experienced Solutions Engineer and will be provided with practical and theoretical training that directly contributes to your degree and securing a career within technology. This is a 3 year Apprenticeship degree and throughout this time we will help to develop both your technical and soft skills that will enable you to make a positive impact on the internal team and our external clients.
The team that you will be part of is our Solution Engineering team. The Solution Engineers work to help customers customers transform their businesses with industry-leading solutions and is involved in all technical aspects of customer engagement: from initially introducing new concepts and ideas to a customer, to presenting and demonstrating VMware technologies and helping to design solutions that meets the customer needs. Through close collaboration with Sales and Professional Services, the Solution Engineering team builds long term customer relationships, ensuring success in their adoption of VMware Solutions.
What will you learn?
- You will learn and be given training on a variety of VMware technologies
- Learn how to develop scenario-based solution demonstrations based upon real world examples
- Learn to navigate the internal systems to bring the best solutions to our clients
- To collaborate with the wider business: Professional Services and Sales
- Client technology infrastructure and how to align our solutions correctly
- Presentation and communication skills
- How to probe and question to find the challenges our clients face
- Developing your client relationship skills and how to present solution designs
- How to support VMware colleagues, partners and customers with a variety of Digital Presales Services such as solution design, IT Health checks and much more
- You will also learn and be exposed to an International working environment where different cultures, opinions and best practices are embraced and listened to
📺 Want to find out more? In March, we spoke to the recruitment team and current apprentices at the company